10 Questions with Sandra's Stitches
1. What is your name, business name & where you are from.
Sandra Regev, SandraStitches I am from Haifa Israel
2. What are 3 adjectives that best define your business.
Easy, Texture, Community
3. How did you get started designing?
I started as Covid hit the world, I took lessons for writing a professional pattern from the American crochet association.
4. What is your favorite part of designing?
The creative journey in my head, I love looking for inspiration in different worlds like food recipes, traveling the world and Ravelry :)
5. What is most important to you when choosing yarn for a design? Look? Feel? Weight?
The weight and the feel. I do not use less than #4 weight and it has to feel soft and nice to my skin.
6. What is your favorite yarn.
I really do not have a favorite , but lately I have been using King Cole's drifter and loved it! As well as Cygnet yarns from the UK.
7. Which project are you most proud of?
My Alhambra Shawl is one of my latest and I used several stitch patterns that turned out amazing!
8. What inspires you when you create?
Every thing, I traveled Italy a while ago and a street pavement inspired my Ciottoli Scarf pattern.
9. If you could tell a beginner one thing about crochet, what would it be?
Stay calm and crochet, just enjoy the craft . do not stress about counting or stitches, practice and you will get it!
10. Where can we find you online?